Your Gwinnett Excavators
MDS Excavation has years of experience serving Atlanta and the surrounding areas of Gwinnett, Cobb and Forsyth County. Whether you need pond construction, rural clearing, or any other type of excavating service in Northeast Georgia, we have you covered.
About the Owner
- Associates Degree in Civil Engineering Southern Technical Institute 1984
- Worked for John D. Stephens Inc. from 1977 to 2006: one of the Largest and Most Respected Sewer/ Waterline Contractors in the Southeast
- Worked on many Projects all over the Southeast United States.
- Served on the inaugural Ga Utility Contractors Licensing Board 1992 through 1998
- Helped initiate the first Utility Contractors Exam in the State of Ga.
With 30 years experience in Municipal Water and Sewer Projects, as well as Grading Projects all over the Southeast, Michael has served on the Georgia Utility Licensing Board from 1992 through 1998 and was involved in writing the Inaugural Utility Licensing Exam. He also hold an Associates Degree in Civil Engineering from Southern Technical Institute. He has worked with some of the largest companies in the state of Georgia and has chosen to build a company that has the ability to tackle tough challenges. If you need excavators Gwinnett County, Cobb County or the surrounding area, contact us today. We would love to schedule an appointment with you to discuss your needs.
I will be on each job site personally, supervising the work, operating equipment and ensuring a top-notch, quality job!
Michael Stephens, Owner
Excavators Cobb, Gwinnett County
If you're in need of Atlanta, Cobb, Forsyth or Gwinnett Excavators, contact MDS Excavation today.